Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Not what I planned and that's okay :)

<p>Just a quick update before I try to get a few hours of sleep.<br>
We found a temporary place to stay down in san Jose and do not have to stay at a hotel. Yay! :)<br>
The home owner is another refugee foster parent who also has a boy....from Congo! Ha! They live in a second house a few blocks away. This house is NINE BEDROOMS! And temporarily has space for us. We can stay here for about a month while we look for a permanent home. Another cool thing is that there is another family currently living in some of the rooms and they...are ALSO FROM CONGO! wow God, very cool. They speak swahili so we can have on site translaters and they can talk to our kids about their experience. <br>
God has been shutting doors all over with the housing, which I'm very thankful for. I have a hard time saying no to options, so I'm grateful He's not really giving me the option. I know He will lead us to the right place.<br>
We are super excited, scared, overwhelmed, you name it. I can't believe its tomorrow! Folding their clothes and putting them in dressers really got to me. I can't wait to see them. <br>
Another amazing thing, tonight all 3 of our mattresses were supplied! We have all of our mattresses! Praise God. We have tons of food in the cabinets, transportation for the entire family, lots of adorable clothes, sheets, school stuff, books...we have surely been blessed.
It doesn't feel real yet and I doubt it will until I'm at the airport waiting for the flight to arrive, full of every kind of emotion.
Life is crazy and full and God is leading the way.

No comments: